Merry Meerkat Marginalia

Book Reviews.

merrymeerkatmarginalia
SPOILER ALERT!

Y the Last Man Volume 6: Girl on Girl

Y: The Last Man, Vol. 6: Girl on Girl - Brian K. Vaughan, Pia Guerra, Goran Sudžuka, José Marzán Jr.

5 Stars, Buy it.

Self Purchase, Kindle version.

Wow this series seriously blows me away. Totally freaking amazing. Everything Brian Vaughn does is bloody amazing. The last few weren’t quite as good as the earlier ones, but this one was freaking AWESOME.    If you want to know the premise of the series, Yorrick is the last man alive. All the men were killed in some sort of plague. All male animals aswell except for Yorrick’s pet monkey. Don’t want to go into it all but that’s the general idea, lots of action. Really good. This volume has some girl on girl action (Thank You Goddess!!!!) so if that bothers you 1. you might want to unfriend or unfollow me and 2. you might want to skim over that part. :-)

SPOILERS

Issue 1: Yorrick is discovered on the ship they were taking. A spy on board the ship reports in to her commanders that the treasure has been found. Issue 2: in which various people get laid. Issue 3: Incoming Australians- I predict one of the Australian women will be Yorricks girlfriend. A fight also breaks out. OMFG. Wow, that’s one hang of a cliff hanger. Chapter 4 is already forgotten so that should tell you how good that section was. And the last issue called Boy Looses girl- We are sort of introduced to Beth who is having hallucinations while tied up in the Australian Outback. SPOILER NOW!  Beth has hallucinations that Yorrick is alive. When she wakes up, she somehow knows he is.   Next volume should be awesome.