Merry Meerkat Marginalia

Book Reviews.

merrymeerkatmarginalia

Random Thoughts on Booklikes and other book related stuff

I have to say, I was a little disappointed that today's new features were just little pretties for groups.  I know every week can't be a huge new feature, but I'm still dying to have to csv export.  It's probably not easy to do, but I'm totally dying for it. As soon as it happens, I'm pretty sure I'm deleting everything off of goodreads.  Because honestly, I LOVE BOOKLikes.  I LOVE how easy it is to meet new people on here.  It's more open and less clicky.  I'm very shy in real life and don't have a lot of friends. So I'm loving meeting all of these new people over here.   I still will use goodreads for giveaways and following people as well as a general better book look up system, but really Booklikes has won me over.

In other complaints, I was really hoping this week would bring lots of new book giveaways on badreads and on Netgalley. But I forgot the end of the month means everything slows down. Maybe some good stuff tomorrow since it's the first? Otherwise I'm gonna have to wait for Monday to see some new stuff rolling in. At least I hope.