Merry Meerkat Marginalia

Book Reviews.

merrymeerkatmarginalia
The Walking Dead, Vol. 2: Miles Behind Us - Simon Pegg, Charlie Adlard, Robert Kirkman Not quite as good as the first one but definitely still a great, fun read. At the end of this volume, we are to the point to where I've seen in the tv show, so I'm really excited to read the next volume in this. TV show for the most part stays relatively close to the comic.

This volume starts with a flash back to Lori and Shane having had sex. The tv show makes a much bigger deal of this then the comic, so I'm enjoying the comic a bit better. Lori already knows she's pregnant and there's no crazy scene with Glen trying to find her a pregnancy test. A few new people join the group.

Art wise, good. Though the scene where Carl gets shot, I feel looks terrible. He's drawn almost like a character and not a child. We meet the people on the farm, and the barn is revealed quickly and honestly, not like the TV show where the group finds out about the zombies accidently. I guess they have to make it more dramatic for tv.