Merry Meerkat Marginalia

Book Reviews.

merrymeerkatmarginalia

Gotham Academy Endgame #1

Gotham Academy: Endgame (2015-) #1 - Becky Cloonan, Brenden Fletcher, Karl Kerschl

4 Stars, Buy it

Self Purchase, Comixology

The kids are all camping out in the school gym. Maps, Olive and another girl are telling scarey Joker ghost stories.  The first of the stories is actually pretty spooky and I particularly liked the art in this part. The second story wasn’t as scary for me. The third was was also pretty creepy but I didn’t like the art as much.Still totally adore Maps character. And Olive of course.   I’m not sure if this is a mini series off or the regular Gotham Academy series or what but it will be interesting to see where this goes if it continues.

Description (Comixology): Gotham City has been overrun by craziness, and the power is out at Gotham Academy! But don't worry. The kids are safely locked up, huddled around candles and flashlights and telling the Gotham City version of ghost stories: Joker stories! Meanwhile, a mysterious figure connected to the Academy's past is patrolling the grounds with a crossbow, but who is it?